I'm pressed with the issue of having purchased select items over the years that were for "formal events" and now I am left with "no reason" to wear them again. Being honest with you, as always, I don't have many fancy events or parties to attend these days. Which maybe you can relate to? In addressing this issue, I set a challenge over the next 3 weeks to try and find ways to wear them during casual everyday events. Such as grocery store, meetings, casual dinner dates, movies , etc. I will try and documents as many looks as I can over this time to hopefully inspire you to grab that "item" that you love, but never get to wear and find a way to make it work!
Todays Outfit; I love the mix of browns, blacks & whites paired with denim and clean tennis shoes keeping it cool and casual.
I linked 3 similar coats below *all under $100*
Details for today's look:
Location Worn: Grocery Store
- Faux fur lined jacket from nasty gal [purchased years ago on clearance]
- j.crew scarf [gift from a sister]
- American eagle jeans [same jeans from college]
- Adidas high-tops [gift from my hubby]
- Underneath it all just a simple crew neck sweatshirt, hah!
*The beauty of winter is you can just keep your coat on in the grocery store!*