This recipe is full of flavor, easy to make, perfect for a weekday dinner. I like to serve these with a plate of rice and other veggies but it also can be made into a wrap or even tossed into salads! If you make these please let me know through any of my social accounts! Now let's jump into the recpie.
1 large handful of fresh cilantro
1/3 Yellow Onion
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp GarlaMarsala spice (or cumin)
2 Tbl Blanched Almond Flour (or other flour)
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbl Low sodium Soy Sauce (or tamari)
1 (15.oz) can Great Northern Bean
1) Start by draining your can of beans and dump into a food processor.
2) Chop onion and add to beans. Mix for a few seconds and then add the rest of the ingredients.
3) Spoon out into roughly 2" round shapes and slightly flatten onto a greased nonstick baking sheet.
4) Bake at 375 for roughly 20min. Careful not to over bake or they tend to become dry.
5) Let cool for 15 min on baking sheet before moving them off to avoid any crumbling.
Serve warm with rice or quinoa and additional veggies. I also enjoy these colds on a salads!
**Additional notes** You could also pan fry these in a small amount of oil if you like that.
If you don't own a food processor you can try to mix this in a blender but I can not guarantee the consistency will be the same.
I highly recommend this food processor . I have had it for years and LOVE it. Very easy to use!
As an amazon associate I only earn from qualifying purchases.
Clicking any links, nor purchasing cost you any thing extra!
You can trust, I try and find you guys the best prices online